Saturday, November 7, 2009

Facebook chat scam:

Matt

Hello David

2:07pmMatt

are you there?

2:08pmDavid

yes I am

what's up?

2:08pmMatt

how are you?

??

2:09pmDavid

excellent

just working on bikes in the ol' garage

2:10pmMatt

not good here David

2:11pmDavid

what's up?

2:12pmMatt

i'm in a mess here and i need your help David

2:14pmDavid

what's up?

2:14pmMatt

i'm stuck and stranded here in london and i need help with flying back home

2:14pmDavid

haha!

what the fuck?

2:15pmMatt

i had to visit a resort in london on vacation and i was robbed at the park close to the hotel where i stayed

2:16pmDavid

wow

that's pretty incredible

so what do you need?

2:17pmMatt

i need you to help me with flight ticket back home

i was robbed at a gun point and all cash on me got stolen including my credit cards and phone

2:18pmDavid

Why don't I just give you my credit card number?

and my V code?

and my social security number?

and my address?

and the card's expiration date?

take all you need

2:18pmMatt

i don't need that David

2:18pmDavid

it's a uranium card, approved for one million dollars

then what can I do for you?

I'm very worried

I want to give you a lot of money, no strings attached

2:19pmMatt

i just need you to loan me some cash to sort the bills and get on a plane back home

will refund it as soon as i get back tomorrow

2:20pmDavid

how shall I pay you?

here: I've got an idea!

why don't you give me your facebook login and password

2:21pmMatt

what?

2:21pmDavid

that way, when you can't get to the internet, I can just login as you, and I can chat up your mom and ask her for money as well

I can just keep chatting everyone and PRETENDING to be you

and then, TOGETHER, we can get a SHITLOAD of money

you can buy your own FUCKING PLANE!

We'll be rich

in fact, let's just ask for a little more than we need

it's ok

we'll tell them all the airplane story

but they don't have to know that you're getting money from everyone

yeah

it'll be awesome

we'll totally scam those assholes

fuck those assholes!

so what's yous password?

*your

David

Get the fuck off my friend's account, you fucking piece of shit!

FUCK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment